OUR HISTORY On the 1st August 1952, Mr Andre Bezuidenhout, the original founder of what is today known as Bezuidenhouts Inc. established Bezuidenhout and Partners.
During the years that followed Bezuidenhout and Partners experienced one amalgamation and a later change of name.
The firm is now known as Bezuidenhouts Inc.
Initially our primary vision was to focus on the family market and to establish accessible and affordable services to the client and his family.
During the mid-nineties this vision was broadened to include the more competitive corporate and property market however whilst not neglecting our primary vision.
To fulfil our vision, our mission is to at all times improve our standard of service to our clients and correspondents with enthusiasm, understanding and sensitivity. We have invested in fully trained and motivated staff and have the most modern technology at our disposal. We have installed the latest computer technology and utilise the most sought after user friendly and proficient software in order to ensure that all our departments are well prepared to deal with large volumes of work in a competent manner.
The Directors serve on several committees of Statutory as well as non Statutory Bodies, which includes the Free State Law Society and Sporting Bodies.
Deirdré Milton, one of our directors, was appointed as an Acting Judge of the High Court of the Free State for three court terms, and also reached a short list in 2009 for a vacant judges appointment.
Bezuidenhouts Inc also practices in association with Arnold de Jager, Brepols & Kapp in Welkom and Strauss Daly in Durban, Umhlanga, Cape Town and Johannesburg. The office of Strauss Daly in Bloemfontein is situated within the building of Bezuidenhouts Inc and a close workable relationship exists between the two firms.